Monday, December 26, 2016

Catching up on sleep!

Last night was great!  Mommy told Daddy that we all needed to catch up on sleep and that she thought that I would be a good boy and sleep next to her in their bed rather than putting me in that darn crate.

Daddy said that I was going to be "spoiled rotten".  And when I curled up next to Mommy she sqaid that she was a "crate FAIL" - whatever that means.  We all slept really well!  Mommy took me out to pee in the middle of the night and then we went right back to bed.  

Today we went to a place in the house I hadn't been before.  Mommy called it "the workout room".  While Mommy and Daddy lifted weights and used something called the treadmill, I took a nap.  And my brother is starting to get used to me.  Oh, he isn't completely in love with me yet - we're still working on that, but Mommy said that it's progress and told Archer he was a "very good brother".


I am starting to feel really at home and have been exploring the house and getting to know the cats.  Some of the cats rub their heads against me and give me kisses.  But one of them hit me with her claws and it really hurt!  Hopefully they will all learn to like me, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment