Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Doctor, doctor...

Today I had to go see the doctor.  Mommy told me that it was important to make sure that I am growing okay and to make sure that I don't get sick.

So this morning we went to the doctor's office.  I weighed in at 14 pounds.  When I saw the other doctor before I went to live with Mommy and Daddy last week, I weighed 11.5 pounds.  So the doctor said I am growing well.  

I got looked all over and got my temperature taken.  The doctor also felt around in a very private place and said that she can't find my right testicle.  Hopefully it will come in later she said.  

I didn't have to have any shots today, but Mommy made another appointment for me in a couple of weeks and I think I'm going to have them then,  

That stinks, but the people at the doctor's office were really nice to me and gave me lots of hugs and kisses and told me I was really, really cute.  So that made me happy!

On the way home, Mommy said that she had to make a quick stop, so Daddy and I stayed in the car while she went into a place called Walmart.

She came out with a very silly pillow that she said that she could not resist... I thought it was for me to chew, but Mommy kept saying "no!"





No comments:

Post a Comment