Saturday, December 31, 2016

Puppy play time

Today Mommy took me to something called "puppy Play Time" at a place called Petco.  There were a few puppies there and we all got to play in the room together.  I haven't had any puppies to play with since I came to my new house and my brother still won't really play with me.  

There was a beagle there who was about my size, but he played really really rough.  
























There was also a silver lab there who was the biggest dog there, but she was really scared and hid behind her Mommy's legs and when I came over she kept growling and biting at me.  

But I didn't give up and kept trying to get her to play and she finally came out of her shell a little and started playing with me.

At the end, the beagle was being super rough and really jumped on me and bit me and that made me really mad and I barked at him in a really angry voice.  I was getting really tired, too.  So Mommy picked me up and said that I needed a "time-out" and even though I was having fun, I was really about done, so that was okay.

I fell asleep on the ride home and then cuddled up next to Mommy on the couch and slept while she was working on something called "paperwork" which looked really boring and not fun at all.

  

So today was a really great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment