Sunday, January 1, 2017

A little game of keep away...

Even though I have been home over a week, my brother Archer is still not totally accepting me as his brother, I don't think.  He isn't upset like when I first came home, but he doesn't seem to want to play with me and he doesn't like when I jump on him or bark in his face.  
Today it got a little warmer out, so I could be outside without freezing my butt off.  So during something called "half time" Mommy took Archer and I outside with a toy.  

I started chasing Archer all  over the yard and he seemed like he was having fun.  He would take the toy and run away with it but then wait until I would catch up and then would run away again.


It was a lot of fun chasing him and a few time he even let me catch up to him and we would play tug-o-war.  


After a while we went inside and we continued to play with the toys.  I really like playing with my brother so I hope he will continue to play with me and maybe will let me jump on him!!


Mommy says that I am doing great with potty training.  I now will go right outside rather then having to have Mommy or Daddy carry me out.  And then I go right to the bathroom.  So there have been less "accidents" in the house.  I just need to get better at telling Mommy and Daddy that I have to go so they will open the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment