Monday, January 2, 2017

Another first!

Boy, being young like I am, I have a lot of first time for everything going on!  Today was my first time ever going on a walk.  

Mommy put my collar on, which makes me really itchy and I don't like it.  Then she hooked on something called a leash.  Archer didn't seem to mind at all, but I was super confused.  Mommy was trying to pull me, and I dug in my heels and refused to walk.  She kept calling to me, and I would walk a bit, but I didn't like how the collar and leash felt at all and I would stop and try to pull back.

After a little while I was watching Archer and then I kind of thought I knew what Mommy wanted so I ran up next to her and started walking.  She told me that I was a good boy!


Archer got really excited and started jumping up and down and trying to play with me while we were walking.  Mommy said that she thought that he missed having a brother to go on walks with.

We walked over 1/2 mile and Mommy said that was great.  I wasn't even tired and played in the yard and chased those weird things that Daddy calls chickens.  He told me I shouldn't chase them, though.

Mommy said that we are going to be going on lots and lots of walks in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment