Tuesday, January 3, 2017

One smart puppy!

Mommy had to return to that place she calls work today.  She gave me kisses when she left and said that she would miss me.

After she left Daddy said he had to go out to work, too.  And yes, he locked me in that terrible crate.  I tried really hard to be good and not go potty in there.  When Daddy got home he let me out and I followed Archer right outside into the field next to the house and went potty out there.

Daddy told me that I was a very good boy and that he was proud of me ans that made me happy.

Later Mommy got home and wanted to teach me a couple things.  I watched Archer when Mommy said "sit" and he sat right down and Mommy gave him a treat.  So when she told me to sit I did the same thing.  

Mommy said she couldn't believe it and called me Mr. Smarty Pants.  She said that I am such a smart puppy and that she is so proud of me!


No comments:

Post a Comment