Monday, January 16, 2017

My first hike!

Today it was still pretty cold out, but Mommy said that she was doing something called "going stir crazy".  Since most of the snow is gone for now, Mommy said she wanted to go to a favorite place of her and Daddy's and take me and Archer hiking.

First we had to go in the car.  I have only been in the car a few times and always sat on Mommy's lap.  But since I'm getting to be a big boy she said I could be in the back with Archer.  I was a little scared at first, but then me and Archer just hung out in the back during the ride and I felt fine.

We then got to the place to do the hiking.  At first both Archer and I were walking next to Mommy and Daddy on our leashes.  But then we got left off the leashes and got to run around.  It was so much fun!  I followed Archer in and out of some woods and there were lots of interesting smells.  

A couple of times I got kind of cold, so Daddy picked me up and carried me for a while holding me against his chest so I could warm up.



























We went for a very long hike and boy oh boy I was so tired when we got home!  I had to take a very long nap!


Mommy daid that this is only the first of many many hikes we will be taking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment