Monday, January 23, 2017

Things are great!

I had a great weekend.  Well, first it started off not so good - Saturday morning Mommy took Archer put with her and didn't take me.  I was really upset.  She said that they were going on a run and that I was too young to be runningnwith them.  I tried to explain that I am a good runner and could keep up but she insisted I stay home.

But Daddy and I had a good time and when Mommy and Archer were done running, they got me and we went for a mile walk.  

Then in the afternoon, Daddy asked Archer and me if we wanted to go on a walk up at a park and we were really excited.  We went for a short car ride and then walked around this park with Mommy and Daddy.  

Then we went to the Petco place again and I got lots of hugs and kisses from people as we walked around and then got some special treats before we went home.  

On Sunday we went for another walk.  It was a place called the Black River Trail.  There were lots of other people and dogs walking.  Some of the dogs were not very friendly and barked.  But both Archer and I did not bark back and Mommy said we were very good boys.  

Daddy said that he couldn't believe how well I am walking on the leash.  We went 2.5 miles and I wasn't even tired.  On the way home we stopped for Mommy and Daddy to get something to make themselves for dinner and they bought us a present!

A big and comfy new bed!!  I laid down on it as soon as we got home and took a nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment