Monday, January 30, 2017

The importance of self-control...

Mommy says that it is very important for puppies to learn self-control.  Not only does it mean that we are better behaved when we get older, but she says that self-control makes us more confident and things won't scare us as much.

So she has been making me practice self-control.  She has been teching me to sit and lay down and stay.  Staying is very hard.

But the hardest thing so far is when she puts treats down right in front of me and tells me not to eat them until she says it is okay!  That is super hard, but she says I am doing great and she is very proud of me.



Archer is definitely helping me learn.  I also have been bonding with some of the kitty cats in the house.  Janeway is the mommy cat of the house and she likes me a lot!


Yesterday we went for a fun walk, nut the wind was blowing really hard and I got cold.  Mommy says she can't wait for it to get warmer so we can take longer walks and play outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment