Thursday, January 5, 2017

No, YOU lay down.

Mommy told me tonight that I am nutty!  She taught me to sit and so when I do, I get a treat which is pretty cool.  But then she told Archer to "lay down" and I watched as he laid down like when we are resting.

Then she wanted me to do it.  But I didn't want to lay down.  So instead a went crazy.  I barked at her and jumped up in the air and ran around in circles while she keot saying "lay down".  Finally I mostly laid down with my butt still in the air and she gave me a treat.

We tried again and it just drives me crazy when she says to lay down.  I just have to run around and bark and pretend to lay down before I finally decide to do it.  Archer can't understand why I do it.  He acts like it is sooooo easy to just lay down!!

I wonder what Mommy will want me to do next??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment