Sunday, December 25, 2016

My first Christmas

Today was a very long and adventurous day!  I had to sleep in the crate again last night and I still really hate it so I cried a lot.  I had to pee at 5:30 AM and so Mommy took me outside.  When we came back in, she didn't put me in the crate, but told me that if I "settled down" that I could stay in her bed.  I licked her face to tell her how happy I was and then cuddled up and went to sleep.

Then it was time to get ready, as my Aunt Rose had invited me to be with Mommy and Daddy and the whole family at her house!  Everyone loved me, and I got to meet lots of my new family, including Maya, my German Shepherd cousin, my young cousins who played with me, and my new Grandpa!


Aunt Rose had another one of those crate things to put me in, but Daddy put my bed near his feet while they had dinner and I went to sleep like a good boy and didn't have to go in the crate.  

I then ran around and played while everyone opened their Christmas presents.  I got lots and lots of hugs and kisses from everyone and even got some more presents!


I think I am going to sleep well tonight!  It was a very fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment