Tuesday, December 27, 2016

What is this thing called work?

Today we had to get up early because Mommy had to go to this place called WORK.  She said that she didn't want to go and gave me a kiss and said that she would miss me and then she left!

Daddy and I spent the morning together, but then he said that he had to leave for a little while and put me in that stupid crate.  I tried to explain to him that we were no longer doing the whole crate thing, and that if he left me out that I would be a perfect ANGEL and wouldn't do anything naughty.  But he said that I'm still too young to be left alone unsupervised.  

I decided to let him know how unhappy I was by pooping a lot in the crate and then I made sure to smear it all around so he would know that I didn't like it at all!  He told me that I was a "stinky puppy" and said he couldn't believe what a mess I made. 

Ha!  That will show him!

Later Mommy finally came home and we had some cuddle time.  She said that I am doing great by going to the potty when I am taken outside, but now I need to let them know when I have to go by ringing these noisy bells they have hanging on the doors.

I'll get right on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment