Saturday, December 24, 2016

The first night home.

Well, my first night home was a tough one.  Mommy put me in this box - she called it a crate - to sleep.  I HATED it, and I didn't want to sleep there.  So I cried and cried, but she wouldn't let me out.   I didn't get a lot of sleep and neither did Mommy or Daddy.  

But today was fun.  I am starting to learn about the rules of the house.  Apparently they want me to go OUTSIDE when I have to pee and poop.  I am not happy about that because there is snow on the ground and it is very cold.  But Mommy tells me I am a "very good boy" when I do, so I am going to try hard.

I spent the day playing and trying to get Archer to like me.
Later today, we got to open what Mommy and Daddy called Christmas presents.  I watched how Archer did it and then tried myself.  We got a lot of great toys and some bones to chew.  

Mommy put a bow on me and called me her "best Christmas present ever!"

  

No comments:

Post a Comment